Major & Minor Repairs
Located in Centurion West
Near Eldoraigne, Raslouw, Erasmia, Forest Hill Mall,
61 Rudolph Street Sunderland Ridge, since 1999.
A very humble and small little business was founded by a very positive and determined father and son, (the late) Janus- and Rinus Plomp.
RSI-Autobody Since 1998:
RSI Motor Services/ Motordienste was registered, and in 1998 a small rented workshop opened its doors in Pretoria West.
We became RMI (Retail Motor Industry) and SAMBRA (South African Motor Body Repairers Association ) accredited.
Alas, a bigger workshop soon became inevitable, and in 1999 the company moved to Sunderland Ridge, Centurion, trading as RSI-Autobody.
Then, after 9 years of service excellence to our clients , increased workflow forced us once more to upgrade and extend our premises.
Renovations and some improvements since 2008:
- Building alterations increased the floor space by more than 400 square metres.
- New equipment streamlined the increased workflow. (2nd Spray booth, Digital 3D Jigging System)
- The company upgraded from (NSR) Non Structural Repairer to (MSR) Major Structural Repairer.
- We changed to a more environment-friendly RM Waterbased Paint.
- Our staff increased by 50%
We are working in close relationship with the folllowing Insurance Companies:
- Mutual & Federal
- Auto & General
- Momentum STI
- ABSA IDirect
- Dial Direct